Re: Proposal for fixing race conditions

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:16:33 +1200
To: Srikumar Karaikudi Subramanian <srikumarks@gmail.com>
Cc: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
We can't just substitute a Blob for an AudioBuffer, because an AudioBuffer
contains a sample rate and (in general) more than one channel.

But I think you're right that if we do something complex for compatibility,
we should also make sure there are simple options we can steer authors
towards.

waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*