Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Olivier Thereaux <
Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> If I can try and summarise some of the mitigating ideas which have been
> introduced in this thread so far:
>
> * Collect and maintain a list of all the significant pieces of
> documentation of the API
> * Update HTML5rocks and other documentation which we control directly
> * Get our community to help us ask implementers and writers to update
> their examples
> * Communicate positively about upcoming implementations, make it exciting
> for developers to update their code
> * Document known demos and apps using the web audio API as a way to
> contact them when needed. Also as a way to promote/thanks early adopters?
> * Publicise (more) aggressively the existence of the Monkey Patch(es)

These are good ideas, but we need people to actually implement them. So
far, although we've talked about these issues for a long time, even demos
published by Audio WG members haven't been updated.

Jtehsauts tshaei dS,o n" Wohfy Mdaon yhoaus eanuttehrotraiitny eovni le
atrhtohu gthot sf oirng iyvoeu rs ihnesa.r"t sS?o Whhei csha iids teoa
stiheer :p atroa lsyazye,d 'mYaonu,r "sGients uapr,e tfaokreg iyvoeunr, 'm
aotr atnod sgaoy ,h o'mGee.t" uTph eann dt hwea lmka'n? gBoutt uIp waanndt
wyeonut thoo mken.o w