Re: How to play back synthesized 22kHz audio in a glitch-free manner?

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Kevin Gadd <kevin.gadd@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could one simply define a ResamplerNode/PlaybackRateAdjustmentNode? Then,
> in cases where you want to stitch together smaller buffers and adjust the
> playback rate of all of them, you give them all the resampler node as a
> shared destination.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean different nodes operate on
different timescales? It would be better to avoid that if we can.

Jtehsauts tshaei dS,o n" Wohfy Mdaon yhoaus eanuttehrotraiitny eovni le
atrhtohu gthot sf oirng iyvoeu rs ihnesa.r"t sS?o Whhei csha iids teoa
stiheer :p atroa lsyazye,d 'mYaonu,r "sGients uapr,e tfaokreg iyvoeunr, 'm
aotr atnod sgaoy ,h o'mGee.t" uTph eann dt hwea lmka'n? gBoutt uIp waanndt
wyeonut thoo mken.o w