Re: How to play back synthesized 22kHz audio in a glitch-free manner?

If the Web Audio API had an explicit support for buffer queueing/stitching
with AudioBufferSourceNodes, and the user could give that contract to the
Web Audio impl with the 'startImmediatelyAfter' function, then the
implementation could perform audio resampling on the stream as a whole, and
not to discontinuous source nodes individually.

If it was possible to specify the playback frequency in
ScriptProcessorNode, I guess I would be satisfied, although being able to
queue sourcenodes as back-to-back buffers would be a more flexible feature
due to variable-rate decoding and playback opportunities.