Re: FFT & IFFT with the Web Audio API

If you're going to expose a reusable FFT, there's an argument to be made
that you might as well make it a commodity function so that it can be used
on any stream of data in a TypedArray instead of specifically things that
are being fed to Web Audio. After all, audio isn't the only place people
use FFTs.

-kg