Re: AudioBufferSourceNode.gain

From: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 20:46:30 -0400
To: David Evans <dave@playcanvas.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Thanks a lot David for the detailed information, and also for keeping up
with the spec changes!

So Chris (Rogers), given the above, are you OK with removing
AudioBufferSourceNode.gain from the WebKit/Blink implementation?  (Note
that I have already implemented this in Gecko, but I would be more than
happy to remove it right away if you're OK with this.)  Otherwise, we
should probably re-add it to the spec, I guess. :(

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>