Clarifying the accepted arguments to the constructor of OfflineAudioContext

From: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:36:15 -0400
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Currently the spec doesn't talk much about what needs to happen when
invalid arguments are passed to this constructor.  For now I'm going to
disallow a length of zero which doesn't make sense (and crashes Chrome) in
Gecko, and we already throw with non-positive sample rates that fall
outside of the range which we can handle.  It also doesn't make sense to
pass 0 for the channel count, in my opinion.

I'm planning to modify Gecko to throw NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR for all of these
cases.  Not touching the spec for now since this is all going to change
soon.

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>