Re: The DynamicsCompressorNode reduction value

At one point, I'd asked Chris to consider how to do side-chain compression
(an extremely common feature); it would seem that "reduction" would need to
be an AudioNode in order to do that, or something like that, and then it's
not trivial to grab the value.  Probably can't be combined here, but I
wanted to mention it to be thought through before making a breaking change
here.