Re: The DynamicsCompressorNode reduction value

From: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:22:15 -0400
To: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
I think reading this attribute will be a faily nieche usecase that we can
hopefully make the change, implement it in all three engines supporting Web
Audio, and evangelize our way through possible breakages.  :-)

Do you want me to go ahead and make the spec change (plus writing a Gecko
patch at the same time)?

Cheers,
--
Ehsan