Re: ScriptProcessorNode bufferSize should be optional

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com> wrote:

> That seems possible, except then the number of input and output channels
> will take their default values of 2.  If the developer wants to choose
> different channel values but still have the UA choose the buffer size what
> would we specify for the buffer size, maybe 0?

Ugly, but OK, I can't think of anything better.

> I think it's best that if the UA chooses the buffer size, then the value
> should still be a power of 2 and be the same every time the event handler
> is called.  It's easier for developers that way.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Thanks,
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq
qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqeqmq.q qAqnqdq qiqfq qyqoquq
qdqoq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qaqrqeq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qyqoquq,q
qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq
qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qdqoq qtqhqaqtq.q"