Re: Offline rendering and large graphs

The issue I am raising does not require sample-accurate triggering of changes to the graph. I am talking about processes that repopulate the graph at fairly long intervals (multiple seconds, typically) with nodes that are already self-scheduling at the sample level (e.g. AudioBufferSourceNodes scheduled with start() and stop()).

On Apr 4, 2013, at 5:22 PM, Russell McClellan <russell@motu.com> wrote:

> Are script processors allowed to change the audio graph during rendering?  If so, this would also solve the problem (although only to within one buffer of accuracy).
>
> -Russell
> On Apr 4, 2013, at 5:04 PM, "Robert O'Callahan" <robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
>
>> We could address this pretty easily by adding a method to pause the OfflineAudioContext when its currentTime reaches a certain value, and another method to resume it.
>>
>> Rob
>> --
>> q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqeqmq.q qAqnqdq qiqfq qyqoquq qdqoq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qaqrqeq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qdqoq qtqhqaqtq.q"

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC
Boston, Mass.