Re: Web MIDI polyfill

I do plan to keep the polyfill up to date with the spec, and you can
actually host the polyfill directly from Github now - see
http://cwilso.github.com/WebMIDIAPIShim/.  It may break applications in
that case, but frankly - I'm totally okay with that.  I really, really do
not want to get in a long-term "prefix" issue.  Once the spec is in LC (and
beyond), obviously, this should be less of a problem.

In short - if you code to the spec prior to LC, you're responsible for
keeping your code up to date when the spec changes (and I'll keep the
polyfill up to date).  If you take a drop of the code, you're on your own.
 Obviously, I'm fine if someone wants to fork this code and make
jazz-prefixed (and therefore more durable) - but that's not really the
point of what I'm trying to do.