Re: Web MIDI polyfill

Hehey, Chris!

Nice work! I'll try to make a demo for it as soon as I have some time!

A word (or two) about forward-polyfills though: You should have a prefix
for it (navigator.jazzGetMIDIAccess?) and not care whether there's a native
implementation around, that way it's not future-hostile. If future breaking
changes are made to the API and implementations are made accordingly, the
sites using the polyfill will possibly break in the user agents that are
implementing the spec correctly. While it's unlikely that we'll introduce
any breaking changes, it's possible as we're not even at LC yet, and it's a
good practice with forward-polyfills to keep up anyway. :)

Cheers,
Jussi