Re: Web MIDI polyfill

Most of that was "yesterday was a busy day."  :)

I already sent a mail to Sema about the Jazz plugin page, and no, I don't
know of any other issues with 1.2.  The 1.1 plugin was already updated to
fix the OSX plugin issue in Chrome; but the 1.2 plugin added sysex (long
message) support, and I converted the receiving of messages to use only
that callback (so the 1.1 plugin won't work for MIDI In).