Re: Vendor implementation status: Web MIDI API

I know I've said this before, but maybe not directly and publicly: Google
is certainly interested in the Web MIDI API, and we are working on a plan
to build a native implementation in Webkit; as soon as we have an
implementation under way, I will let the group know.  I will also continue
to maintain the Web MIDI polyfill, and continue to work with plugin vendors
to support the features we need to fully support Web MIDI on top of plugins.