Re: Web Audio API as a Standard Clarification

Thanks for the prompt reply Olivier. That will do for now but yes, maybe it
should be more obvious.

Not hugely important but I'm curious - any idea whether it will be called
the Web Audio API or the Audio Processing API?

Perhaps we need to spend a little time on PR.

Best

Mark