Re: CfC - publication of Web MIDI API as First Public WD (Was: MIDI spec updates, as per telecon)

Chris,

Done, changed to
http://www.w3.org/TR/webmidi/

Could you also change the following in your MIDI source
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/midi/specification.html

As we must publish valid documents (HTML/CSS/links,etc)

1- comment the following CSS selector
/*  tbody { height: 300px; overflow: auto; } */

2- add an attribute type="text/css" to <style>

see CSS validator result
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2Faudio%2Fraw-file%2Ftip%2Fmidi%2Fspecification.html&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=fr

3- fix the following broken fragments:
* http://www.khronos.org/registry/typedarray/specs/latest/#7 (line 136)
*
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/midi/specification.html#idl-def-NavigatorMIDIAccess
(line 159)
*
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/midi/specification.html#dom-navigatormidiaccesserror-code
(line 267)
*
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/midi/specification.html#dom-navigatormidiaccesserror-permission_denied
(lines 270, 336)
*
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/midi/specification.html#navigatormidiaccesserror
(line 263)
* http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/webappapis.html#function (line 119)

see link checker result
http://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2Faudio%2Fraw-file%2Ftip%2Fmidi%2Fspecification.html&hide_type=all&depth=&check=Check

Let me know when you are done and I will use your updated document for
publication.

Best,

Thierry