Re: setValueFunctionAtTime for AudioParam

OK I see, your buffer is effecting the parameter, not the stream directly,
and the interpolation is being done by the engine, not by JavaScript.

My hunch is that because you are thinking of using a JavaScript callback
anyway, so you may still be bound by some of the same performance issues.
But those considerations are a little out of my depth.

I know Chris Rogers is very busy right now, but I would be interested his
thoughts on this when he becomes available.

--
Alistair MacDonald
SignedOn, Inc - W3C Audio WG