Re: W3C TPAC2012 - Will your group meet in Lyon, France WBS

Le 20/03/2012 18:21, Chris Wilson a écrit :
> Indeed, scheduling a large meeting of any kind is a challenge.  However,
> this is two years in a row that the TPAC has been scheduled over Halloween
> - last fall I simply skipped the first day of TPAC in order to take my
> daughters trick-or-treating, and took a very early flight in on Tuesday
> morning. That's not an option this year (Halloween is Wednesday, and the
> travel itself will take the better part of a day).
>
> My problem with the W3C's scheduling is that this is a well-known family
> occasion - perhaps particularly so in the US - and there really are not
> that many such holidays to avoid during the year (Christmas, New Year's,
> Thanksgiving).

Seriouslly, you should report this to the W3C management. Because if
people do not raise the issue it will keep on going.
And I agree that it is annoying.
We also miss every year the 01 Nov / 11 Nov  for TPAC. And 01 May and 08
may and sometime the ability to vote for our french president election
... du to TPAC/AC meetings ...

Thierry.

  It is disappointing, since (obviously) I find the TPAC of