Re: W3C TPAC2012 - Will your group meet in Lyon, France WBS

Indeed, scheduling a large meeting of any kind is a challenge.  However,
this is two years in a row that the TPAC has been scheduled over Halloween
- last fall I simply skipped the first day of TPAC in order to take my
daughters trick-or-treating, and took a very early flight in on Tuesday
morning. That's not an option this year (Halloween is Wednesday, and the
travel itself will take the better part of a day).

My problem with the W3C's scheduling is that this is a well-known family
occasion - perhaps particularly so in the US - and there really are not
that many such holidays to avoid during the year (Christmas, New Year's,
Thanksgiving).  It is disappointing, since (obviously) I find the TPAC of
great value, but I figure I will get approximately five more Halloweens
with my oldest daughter before she won't have anything to do with
trick-or-treating with me.  :)

But then, I already ranted on
this<https://plus.google.com/u/0/106422711035746240826/posts/FJVZimkxnrJ>,
so I'll stop now.  I replied to the survey as best I could - the options
presented did not let me directly express "I will not attend the TPAC, but
would like another FTF elsewhere/when", but that's my preference.