Re: Joining the group

Hello all,

I took a short screen cast of the application I am developing (online
multi-track sequencer) using the Web Audio API.

http://jeangsta.free.fr/demo.avi

The video shows how to create tracks, import audio files,
moving/duplicating clips (forgot deleting, but it works), adjust tracks
gain and muting them (a bit buggy). This prototype should be online
soon.

I promise to take the time this week to write some feedback on the usage
of the API.

Cheers,

Gabriel