Re: HOMEWORK: Review Use-Cases & Requirements Doc for Mon

There are two more UC candidate I was thinking about for musicians.

The first one is a metronome. Basically it gives the tempo.
The beat can be changed to different speed intervals (moderato, allegro
presto, etc.).
The accent can also be changed to tempo ( 2, 3 , 4,  etc.)
The sound can also the changes (drum, bongo, clap, etc;)
Output of the metronome can be done with visual indicators and auditory
means.

Another UC would be a real-time Tuner for a range of instruments like
guitar, flute, saxophone, violin, etc.
It inputs the sound of the instrument through the mic (or inline for
electric instrument) and analyzes the frequency and shows whether your
instrument is tuned accurately. This scenario probably involves
MediaStream Capture.

Thierry