Re: Don't manage to modulate the playbackRate of a BufferSourceNode with an AudioNode

> There was something tricky about getting a "DC" signal out of an
AudioNode.

What do you mean? More tricky than that :
https://github.com/sebpiq/WAAOffsetNode/blob/master/lib/WAAOffsetNode.js ?

I've been using the above as a DC for different uses, and it always worked
well. This is basically the same implementation as what I gave in the code
snippet I posted. I use it here for example
http://sebpiq.github.io/WAATableNode/demos/cello-drone.html  to add an
offset to an oscillator, in order to obtain a triangle wave between 0 and 1.

Using a WaveShaper to create this perfect sawtooth instead of what I tried
above is a good idea ... however I'd still want to understand why the above
snippet doesn't work :(

--

*Sébastien Piquemal*

 -----* @sebpiq*