Introducing WANI

From: Akira Sawada <aklaswad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 23:34:27 +0900
To: public-audio-dev@w3.org
Hi All,

I'm new to this list, and just want to introduce some my hacks for these
days.

One is called WANI [1], very conceptual try to standardize any web audio
scripts / programs in the world. It is depends on AudioNode/AudioParam
emulator (by a bit dirty hack though ) and minimal metadata.

And, I wrote a small compiler which translates from natural arithmetic
expressions to WebAudio circuit code [2]. I hope this would make you smile
;)

Best Regards.
Akira Sawada

[1] http://aklaswad.github.io/wani/