hello world

From: Nopmop Siarf <siarfnopmop@hotmail.fr>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 17:38:32 +0000
To: "public-audio-dev@w3.org" <public-audio-dev@w3.org>
hi there!

I’m a student in a master program called “media design” in Geneva

I’m curently working on a collaborative web audio Platform and i’ll probably need some tips, I don’t know who exactly i’m writing to right now, but may I ask you some spectific questions ? :)

I try to get the duration of an audio file in javascript before the submission of the file with a form

I think i have to exctract meta data from the header, and there is probably something to do with the fileReader thing but I’m a bit stuck!

well thanks in advance if someone has an idea, have a nice day guys