Re: hello world

Hi,

I believe what you're looking for is to load the audio file using an <audio> element and
watch for the HAVE_METADATA readyState. This is an independent HTML5 feature
and not part of the Web Audio API.

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/the-video-element.html#htmlmediaelement

-Kumar