Re: hello world

From: Srikumar Karaikudi Subramanian <srikumarks@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 05:37:01 +0530
Cc: "public-audio-dev@w3.org" <public-audio-dev@w3.org>
To: Nopmop Siarf <siarfnopmop@hotmail.fr>
Hi,

I believe what you're looking for is to load the audio file using an <audio> element and
watch for the HAVE_METADATA readyState. This is an independent HTML5 feature
and not part of the Web Audio API.

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/the-video-element.html#htmlmediaelement

-Kumar