Re: Four channel output with ChannelMergerNode

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Michael Barton <
> michael.barton10@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've put up the code in a gist: https://gist.github.com/mbarton/5542642and a live demo up at
>> http://mbarton.me/cue_test.html.
>>
>> In both versions, I've moved to setting the channelCount=2,
>> channelCountMode=explicit and channelInterpretation=speakers on each gain
>> node rather than on the merger, but the result is the same and I end up
>> with the main output on the first 2 channels but the cue output on all 4.
>>
>> If you could have a look and see if I'm doing anything strange that would
>> be great.

Hi Michael, I just tried your demo in Chrome Canary 29.0.1502.0 using my
multi-channel output device (Metric Halo 2882) and it worked fine.  The
"main" played out channels 1/2 and the "cue" played out 3/4.  However, I
also tried in the "normal" Chrome stable shipping version 26.0.1410.65 and
found that it didn't work.  The code for multi-channel is so fresh that it
hasn't yet made it to Chrome stable version.

Cheers,
Chris