Re: Seeking user and developer feedback on ARIA live region technology before redesign

Ok, we'll know for next time. TBH this was not intentional. We talk to
Microsoft a lot because we share the same codebase, and I wanted them to
get actual dev/user feedback before they started on a design or prototype.
Previously, when Travis Leithead was working on this project, they were
going to go ahead with a design and prototype without gathering that info
at all. So, somehow in the process of being more open, we look less open!