From: Sina Bahram <sina@sinabahram.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:13 PM
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com>; 'James Nurthen' <nurthen@adobe.com>; 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: james@pac.bz
Subject: RE: Regarding multiselect comboboxes

Thanks so much for this.

iOS not conveying checked is absolutely the bane of our existence over here. I’m including James S on the CC line since he’s not on the mailing list.

happy to play with these and get you feedback. Is there a way of doing that on an issue or something so I can get James S to participate?

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 919-345-3832
https://www.PAC.bz