From: Peter Krautzberger <peter@krautzource.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:43 AM
To: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Cc: public-aria@w3.org
Subject: Re: properties for exposing custom Braille descriptions

Hi Jason,

This question is mentiond in the list of questions at the end of the page. My apologies if the page was not accessible enough to make it there.

Speaking for myself, I'd very much hope that Unicode Braille would work. But Braille ascii might be a useful consideration. As I understand it, NVDA's prototype back in May pushed the raw value out (and Sina's test files used grade 1).

Best regards,
Peter.