Re: alarm bells - was Special meeting this Thursday regarding Personalization Semantics

Lisa,

I wasn't on the call, so I'm sorry if this question was already
answered. If we use ARIA as the basis for the personalisation semantics,
how will it map to the accessibility APIs?

Thanks
Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem