Names and short names of everything we are going to test

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:35:50 -0500
To: ARIA <public-aria@w3.org>
At the ARIA meeting last week we briefly discussed how naming of tests
works in the WPT environment[1].  In order to ensure we have all the things
in place, can someone with a big picture view give me the short names and
full names of all the specs that are going to be hitting CR that will be
needing tests?  So far I have:

wai-aria           ARIA 1.1
dpub-aam           DPUB AAM 1.0
svg-aam            SVG AAM 1.0

What other mapping specs are coming that we can test using the ATTA
architecture?  On a related note, should we be calling these test
collections -aam or -aria?  Are there things in the base specification that
can be tested (dpub-aria has a vocabulary; in theory that could be tested
by seeing if the terms are being used or if they validate or if... I don't
know what).  Also, what about core-aam, html-aam, and the new naming spec?

Happy to facilitate getting this stuff into the test architecture.  I just
need to know what it is.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops