Re: ISSUE-1049: Remove seemingly normative statement in aria-valuemin re: "allows alternate devices to react to arrow keys"

On Oct 21, 2016, at 6:53 AM, Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> I can't find the statement you refer to in ISSUE-1049.  Which section is
> it in, or which table, if it's in a table?

I had it assigned to the wrong product. Sorry about that.

Spec pull request here:
https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/452

The PR changes:

To:
> Declaring the minimum and maximum values allows assistive technology to convey the size of the range to users.

And moves the statement to a note to make it more clear this is informative rather than normative.

James