Treeview widget examples for APG are ready for review

From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 14:36:05 +0000
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
CC: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Matt,

The following treeview widget examples are ready for review by the working group:

https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria-practices/master/examples/treeview/treeview-1.html

https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria-practices/master/examples/treeview/treeview-2.html

NOTE: Jemma and I have been working on updating the documentation for APG examples and have applied the new documentation style to the tree view widgets.  We are very interest in feedback about the organization of the example documentation.