Re: Mapping of HTML select

One quick note: on Android at least, even <select multiple> or <select
size=2> are implemented as pop-up menus rather than list boxes. For <select
multiple> the pop-up is like a scrolling list with checkboxes. So be sure
not to specify the role when it's actually up to the browser to decide how
to implement these controls and they might not be consistent on all
platforms.