Re: Editors draft missing subclass roles and text role is still there

Hey Matt.

Regarding the first problem you reported, thanks! I've opened this
issue: https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/382 Hopefully Shane can take a
look soon.

As I mentioned in my response to Rich, the text role was not added back;
it's not yet been removed pending a conclusion about branching for
stable/1.1.

--joanie