Re: Editors draft missing subclass roles and text role is still there

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 20:27:02 -0400
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Hey Matt.

Regarding the first problem you reported, thanks! I've opened this
issue: https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/382 Hopefully Shane can take a
look soon.

As I mentioned in my response to Rich, the text role was not added back;
it's not yet been removed pending a conclusion about branching for
stable/1.1.

--joanie