Re: role="password" is not wise

Not a problem Brian and I appreciate your feedback.

I am doing everything I can right now to lock down ARIA 1.1 to be able to synch with HTML 5.1 and SVG2. So, I am going to be a bit of a task master here. :-)

I am trying to not open more issues unless the sky will fall. So, for the next few months you can address me as grumpy Rich until ARIA 1.1 is done.

Rich