ARIA in HTML review

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:47:54 -0700
To: <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: <team-html-editors@w3.org>, <team-webplatform@w3.org>
Rich,

The ARIA information in HTML5 has been moved into its own module. We plan to
move ARIA in HTML to CR at the same time HTML5.1 moves to CR in mid-June.

A WD of ARIA in HTML (synchronised with the editors draft) is available [1].
We would welcome a review by the ARIA WG, ahead of our move to CR.

If you discover problems, please use Github to file issues [2]. If there is
anything we can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks
Léonie.
[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/html-aria/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/aria-in-htmll