W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-aria@w3.org > May 2016

Agenda: May 5, 2016 WAI-ARIA Working Group

From: Rich Schwerdtfeger <richschwer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 11:54:44 -0500
Message-Id: <8988C0A3-FBAC-4ACB-9C14-6517F41443A7@gmail.com>
To: ARIA <public-aria@w3.org>
Agenda: May 5, 2016 WAI-ARIA Working Group

Time of meeting is 12:30PM EST, 9:30AM PST, 16:30 UTC, duration is 1.5 hours

Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5d67b552441a72bd1f52d696ad273d2e <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5d67b552441a72bd1f52d696ad273d2e>  
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000 Access code:640 582 571 (Mobile Auto Dial: +1-617-324-0000,,,640582571#)

IRC: server: irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/> http://irc.w3.org/ <http://irc.w3.org/>  , port: 6665, channel: #aria.


Agenda: 	
1. Chair: Next week’s call

2. 48 Hour CFC Result 
	- Host Conflict Call for Consensus: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-admin/2016May/0001.html  	
3. aria-keyshortcuts Progress? (Matt)	
4. Action 1743: aria-activedescendant on application (20 minutes *max* discussion) Matt
		
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/1743  
	- Proposal: https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/action-1743/aria/aria.html#aria-activedescendant
	- Proposal: https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/action-1743/aria/aria.html#application

5. Action 2059: Add aria-posinset and aria-setsize to roles menuitem, menitemcheckbox, and menuitemradio  (Joanie)
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/issues/1023
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2059
 
6. Action 1489: Propose spec text to limit what aria attributes can be overriden by strong native semantics (Michael)
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/1489
	- Proposal: https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/ACTION-1489/aria/aria.html#host_general_conflict 
7. Action 1513: Setup ARIA 1.1 Requirements draft
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/1513
	- http://w3c.github.io/aria/requirements/aria-requirements.html

8. Action 2040: Modify section 7.4 to include role values as native host language semantics in paragraph 2 (Michael)
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2040
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/issues/648

9. Action 1624 Develop publication strategy and solution that would exclude abstract roles for authors (Michael, Shane)
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/1624

10. Action 1560 Email list with discussion of on/off value labels (maybe value text) and extending value descriptions to other controls (Stefan)
	- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/1560

11. Review Open Action Items and Issues (Many overdue items - need to get new dates and determine if must reassign)  
        - http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/17 


References:


ARIA Test Plan Action Items:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/5 

ARIA Implementation Guide:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/23 
ARIA Name Computation Issues and Actions: 

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/26 

ARIA Test Report: 

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testreport?testsuite_id=1 

ARIA 1.1 Test Plan Issues and Actions: 

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/25 

ARIA 1.1 Test Harness: 

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testcases?testsuite_id=4 

WAI-ARIA Extension Process:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/ARIAExtensions  

ARIA Working Group Decision Policy

https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/decision-policy  

Minutes Last Meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2016/05/05-aria-minutes.html

Rich Schwerdtfeger





Received on Monday, 9 May 2016 16:55:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 18:58:26 UTC