Re: ARIA password role

I'm not sure that even #1 is necessary.  There is no such notification for
without AT for users interacting with fields that "behave like" password
fields but aren't <input type=password>.  A meaningful trust decision can
only be made by examining the address bar to verify the identity of the
resource and that it was delivered securely.