From: Joseph Scheuhammer [mailto:clown@alum.mit.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 1:55 PM
To: public-aria@w3.org
Subject: Re: JQuery-UI Calendar widget accessibility

Note:  Sorry to those who get this twice.  I used the wrong email for the ARIA public list on the first try.

FWIW, the tool we use to build the ARIA documents, namely ReSpec, depends on jQuery.  There's a copy of jQuery in the ReSpec github
repository:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/tree/develop/js

Also, the mapping specifications (core-aam, html-aam, svg-aam) load a version of jQuery, from the aria repository:
https://github.com/w3c/aria/tree/master/common/script

Still, it's not a bad thing to be considerate.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                  - C. Carter -