From: Gunderson, Jon R [mailto:jongund@illinois.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 7:51 AM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Draft update to landmarks section for APG 1.1

Matt,

Ann, Teresa and I have been meeting twice a week to work on updating the Landmarks section.

Here is the latest proposed changes, we still have some work to do:
https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria/master/practices/aria-practices.html#aria_landmark

There is a new Section 2 titled: Design Patterns Landmark Roles

Jon