[UPDATED][REVIEW REQUESTED] Re: aria-ACTION-2004: Create proposal for password role

Hi all.

At today's concall I received feedback on my draft. Thanks!! I hopefully
addressed all the concerns:

1. Don't mention the possibility that a screen reader might be silent
   during input in a password field. Fixed by replacing that example
   with the example of emitting a sound.
2. Alluded to the fact that the screen reader behavior in password
   fields is user configurable.
3. Replaced the not-meant-to-be-normative "may" with "might".
4. Replaced the author "SHOULD" with "MUST" (of which there are now two)
5. Stated that the text needs to contain the characters being displayed
   (so bullets are spoken as bullets, but if the "show password text"
   option is checked, ATs can present the actual text)

As I indicated in the meeting, the "A type of" language is used
throughout our spec. I'm happy to take that out for all the roles where
it is present -- but as another, separate action. In order to be
consistent with the current spec language, I left the phrase in for
password.

Thanks again for all the feedback! Please review the new version, which
is in the same place
(https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/password-role/aria/aria.html#password).

--joanie