Re: Issue with ARIA 1.1 regarding which roles include children presentational = true ?

Links can include block elements in html5.
Should those elements be ignored when they have a semantic role?
example:
Should assistive technologies expose this is an h2 link, or just as a link?

--
Birkir R. Gunnarsson
Senior Accessibility Subject Matter Expert | Deque Systems

Ph: (919) 607-27 53
Twitter: @birkir_gun