Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

Hi Rich,

I understand the reason for the use of the landmark role for
role="form". However, I disagree with the HTML form element being mapped
to the landmark role because semantics are lost. The fact that something
is a form has more semantic value than just being a landmark. Still, if
the spec already requires this, I guess we have little choice but to
comply at this stage.

Jamie