RE: Password role proposal: Freedom Scientific response

From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 April 2016 15:36
“That is correct. ARIA is about interoperability at the API/browser level. It is not about mandating user agent visible user experience. It is not about mandating AT behavior. We have stated that from the very beginning.”

Then we cannot include a role that, when implemented incorrectly by ATs, creates a security vulnerability or which puts users in a position of uncertainty as to their personal data security.

Léonie.

--

@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem