Re: Security Evaluation Request

Gervase,

ARIA is not meant to be the web police. The reality is that people are doing this in the wild and if you are interacting with one of these things and you can’t see the screen you want to know what the intent of the author is.

So, we agree that people should not do this but if a user encounters it they need to know what it is for. Does adding the role attribute with a value of “password" create a security problem that was not there before?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger