From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 6:09 PM
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Call time for ARIA editors

Peter Krautzberger has joined the ARIA editors team, participating from Europe. The current ARIA Editors call time isn't good for that; in discussion today we thought 90 minutes later would be workable. The proposed time is 19:30 UTC, 20:30 CET, 2:30 pm EST, 1:30 pm CST, 12:30 pm PST, for half an hour. For those who regularly attend or would like to attend this call, do you have conflicts with changing the time to that, on the same day of the week? If that works we can confirm it, otherwise I'll send a more detailed scheduling survey. Michael