Re: Please verify your spec is fixed (was Re: ReSpec broken for all(?) specs except ARIA, in some browsers)

Hey Matt.

The roles and properties lacking headings and links is something I was
seeing prior to Shane's fix. That you're seeing it now with master is
concerning.

Have you tried refreshing/reloading the page? If so and the problem
still persists, does viewing the page source shed any light on things?
Lastly, if you use JAWS, could you refresh the Virtual Buffer?

Sorry if this sounds a bit grasping-at-straws-y.
--joanie