XRefs Re: Please verify your spec is fixed (was Re: ReSpec broken for all(?) specs except ARIA, in some browsers)

On 26/05/2016 4:27 PM, Amelia Bellamy-Royds wrote:
> Does make me wonder whether it would be better to define those URLs
> (base URLs for different drafts of each spec) in the common script
> rather than in each spec.  But that's an issue for another day!
I've been meaning to do that as an editorial action one of these days,
but was never top priority. At this point I'd suggest it be part of the
repository split and xref rejigger that will have to happen anyways.

Michael